- Ali Anil Sinaci, Data Interoperability through Federated Semantic Metadata Registries. PhD Dissertation, Middle East Technical University, Turkey, July 2014.
- Ali Anil Sinaci, A Conformance and Interoperability Test Suite for Turkey’s NHIS and An Interactive Test Control and Monitoring Environment. MSc. Dissertation, Middle East Technical University, Turkey, June 2009.
- Mustafa Yuksel, Suat Gonul, Gokce B. Laleci Erturkmen, A. Anil Sinaci, Paolo Invernizzi, Sara Facchinetti, Andrea Migliavacca, Tomas Bergvall, Kristof Depraetere and Jos De Roo. An Interoperability Platform Enabling Reuse of Electronic Health Records for Signal Verification Studies. BioMed Research International, October 2015. (SCI-E)
- A. Anil Sinaci, Gokce B. Laleci Erturkmen, Suat Gonul, Mustafa Yuksel, Paolo Invernizzi, Bharat Thakrar, Anil Pacaci, H. Alper Cinar, Nihan Kesim Cicekli. Postmarketing Safety Study Tool: A Web Based, Dynamic, and Interoperable System for Postmarketing Drug Surveillance Studies. BioMed Research International, May 2015. (SCI-E)
- A. Anil Sinaci and Gokce B. Laleci Erturkmen. A Federated Semantic Metadata Registry Framework for Enabling Interoperability across Clinical Research and Care Domains. Journal of Biomedical Informatics, Vol. 46, no. 5, pp.784-794, June 2013. (SCI)
- G. B. Laleci, G. Aluc, A. Dogac, A. Sinaci, O. Kilic and F. Tuncer. A Semantic Backend System to Support Content Management Systems. Knowledge-Based Systems Journal Vol. 23, pp.832-843, December 2010. (SCI)
REFEREED CONFERENCE PUBLICATIONS
- G. B. Laleci, L. Bain, A. A. Sinaci, F. Malfait, G. Low. keyCRF: Using Semantic Metadata Registries to Populate an eCRF with EHR Data. 13th International Semantic Web Conference, Trentino, October 2014.
- S. Hussain, H. Sun, A. A. Sinaci, G. B. Laleci, C. Mead, A. J. G. Gray, D. L. McGuiness, E. Prud’hommeaux, C. Daniel, K. Forsberg. A Framework for Evaluating and Utilizing Medical Terminology Mappings. European Medical Informatics Conference, Istanbul, September 2014.
- T. Krahn, M. Eichelberg, F. Muller, S. Gonul, G. B. Laleci, A. A. Sinaci, H. Jurgen-Appelrath. Adverse Drug Event Notification on a Semantic Interoperability Framework. European Medical Informatics Conference, Istanbul, September 2014.
- C. Daniel, A. A. Sinaci, D. Ouagne, E. Sadou, G. Declerck, D. Kalra, J. Charlet, K. Forsberg, L. Bain, C. Mead, S. Hussain, G. B. Laleci. Standard-based EHR-enabled applications for clinical research and patient safety: CDISC — IHE QRPH — EHR4CR and SALUS collaboration. AMIA 2014 Joint Summits on Translational Science, San Francisco, April 2014.
- M. Yuksel, S. Gonul, G. B. Laleci, A. A. Sinaci, K. Depraetere, J. De Roo, T. Bergval. Demonstration of the SALUS Semantic Interoperability Framework for Case Series Characterization Studies. International SWAT4LS Workshop, Edinburgh, December 2013.
- A. A. Sinaci, G. B. Laleci, S. Gonul, H. A. Cinar, A. Kaya. Patient History Navigation with the Use of Common Data Elements. International SWAT4LS Workshop, Edinburgh, December 2013.
- C. Daniel, G. B. Laleci, A. A. Sinaci, B. C. Delaney, V. Curcin, L. Bain. Standard-based integration profiles for clinical research and patient safety. AMIA 2013 Joint Summits on Clinical Research Informatics, San Francisco, March 2013.
- F. Gigante, P. Crespi, A. A. Sinaci, R. V. Basar. Analysis of the Information Resources for the Furniture Industry. NGEBIS Workshop, CAiSE Conference, Valencia, June 2013.
- R. V. Basar, A. A. Sinaci, F. Smith, F. Taglino. Semantic UBL-like documents for innovation. NGEBIS Workshop, CAiSE Conference, Valencia, June 2013.
- G. Declerck, S. Hussain, Y. Pares, C. Daniel, M. Yuksel, A. A. Sinaci, G. B. Laleci, and M. C. Jaulent. Semantic-sensitive extraction of EHR data to support adverse drug event reporting. International SWAT4LS Workshop, Paris, November 2012.
- A. A. Sinaci. Jena based Implementation of a ISO 11179 Metadata Registry. ApacheCon EU, Sinsheim, November 2012.
- S. Gonul and A. A. Sinaci. Semantic Content Management and Integration with JCR/CMIS Compliant Content Repositories. I-Semantics Conference, Graz, September 2012.
- A. A. Sinaci, M. Piersantelli, C. Cristalli, F. Gigante, G. B. Laleci and R. V. Basar. A Document Centric Approach for User Requirements in BIVEE. NGEBIS Workshop, CAiSE Conference, Gdansk, June 2012.
- G. B. Laleci, A. Dogac, M. Yuksel, S. Hussain, G. Declerck, C. Daniel, H. Sun, K. Depraetere, D. Colaert , J. Devlies, T. Krahn, B. Thakrar, G. Freriks, T.Bergvall and A. A. Sinaci. Building the Semantic Interoperability Architecture Enabling Sustainable Proactive Post Market Safety Studies. SIMI Workshop – European Semantic Web Conference (ESWC), Crete, May 2012.
- A. A. Sinaci and S. Gonul. Semantic Content Management with Apache Stanbol. European Semantic Web Conference (ESWC), Crete, May 2012.
- A. A. Sinaci, O. T. Sehitoglu, M. T. Yondem, G. Fidan, and I. Tatli. SEMbySEM in Action: Domain Name Registry Service Through a Semantic Middleware. eChallenges Conference, Warsaw, October 2010.
- A. Dogac, G. B. Laleci, G. Aluc, A. A. Sinaci, W. Behrendt, B. Delacretaz, J. M. Pittet. A semantically Enriched Persistence Mechanism for Interactive Knowledge Stack. eChallenges Conference, Istanbul, October 2009.
- T. Namli, A. Dogac, A. A. Sinaci, G. Aluc. Testing the Interoperability and Conformance of UBL/NES based Applications. eChallenges Conference, Istanbul, October 2009.
- T. Namli, G. Aluc G., A. Sinaci, I. Kose, N. Akpinar, M. Gurel, Y. Arslan, H. Ozer, N. Yurt, S. Kirici, E. Sabur, A. Ozcam, A. Dogac. Testing the Conformance and Interoperability of NHIS to Turkey’s HL7 Profile. 9th International HL7 Interoperability Conference (IHIC), Crete, October 2008.
- Anil Pacaci, A. Anil Sinaci, Asuman Dogac. Innovation and Production Improvement in Virtual Enterprises: The User Perspective. Enterprise Innovation – From Creativity to Engineering (2015), 233-256.
- Fernando Gigante, Anil Pacaci, A. Anil Sinaci. A day of Networked Production Improvement. Enterprise Innovation – From Creativity to Engineering (2015), 73-89.
STANDARDS & PROFILES
- L. Bain, G. B. Laleci, C. Daniel, A. A. Sinaci. Data Element Exchange (DEX) Profile. Trial Implementation as a part of IHE Quality, Research and Public Health Domain (QRPH) Technical Framework, September 2013.